Sunday, April 25, 2010

Today's the day....

Sorry I have made you wait, but I was out in the lawn pulling weeds this morning. Doesn't that sound exciting and glamorous????
Actually, it can be very meditative - in small doses!
So anyway, thanks so much to all of you for your sweet comments, your  mentions and links and I am sorry I can only choose one winner.



The winner of the Sweet Vintage giveaway, by random pick, is Miniature Quilter. Congratulations!

I hope you will find good use for your vintage fabrics, trims and what-nots.
This is a mini four patch I made with some feedsack scraps....

Watch your e-mail from me so I can get your shipping address to send your prize out to you.
I enjoyed discovering  great new blogs from some of my new visitors and I hope you will stop by again to see what I have to share with you.
I do have a really fun new product to share with you later but I didn't want to delay this post any longer.
I also tried to get a picture of a really cool dragonfly that settled on the deck earlier but when I came back out with the camera he had taken off already. I think it was a Florida green pondhawk - very striking and quite large - it looked a lot like this one...

 

I'll keep my eyes open for it again. This is a little quilt I made of a dragonfly using angleina fibers on the wings.
Hope your day is filled with a bit of wonder.......

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats to Lisa!!

Joanne Lendaro said...

Cool little quilt! Pulling weeds is no fun at all...congrats to the winner!

Anonymous said...

Thank you!! I am very excited to work with those fabrics! I need to plan a mini now!:-))
Your mini is so cute!! I like that minty green you used for the sashing.

Linda/Thistledown and Co said...

Lisa, congrats and your prize is going in the mail....don't you just love getting good stuff in the mail instead of just bills and junk?!