Friday, July 3, 2009

Happy Birthday America!


Can you believe another year has past and our country is 233 years old today.
I thought there were a lot of candles on my birthday cake!
To celebrate the 4th, we're going to pack a picnic dinner and head down to the beach for the fireworks and hope that the rain clouds stay away.
I will also be saying a prayer for all of our brave troops that serve our country both here and abroad.
I also plan on some studio time this weekend, If you recall there was a July 1st deadline for an "art" quilt challenge between me and a couple of friends. Well, turns out I'm not the only procrastinator!
We have officially extended the deadline to August. HA HA HA HA HA stay tuned...... and have a wonderful July 4th weekend.

1 comment:

Kwiltsfl said...

Deadline? (swoon!)

Happy Independence Day!