Tuesday, July 20, 2010

A very low cal recipe that everyone will love...

I just wanted to share this scrumptious recipe with you that my mom gave me, and she's a really good cook - to say the least. She's also a very good hostess. It doesn't require too many ingredients and they are quite easy to find. I hope you enjoy it!



Recipe for life
       serves - all
no stirring necessary
measure 1 cup friendly words carefully
Add; 2 heaping cups of understanding
Add; 4 Tbsps. "thyme"
         5 full Tbps. patience
         1/2 cup warmth, folding in a 1/4 cup of humor

Mix well together and simmer slowly all day long. Serve ample helpings to your family and friends.
Serve with happiness as a side dish or as dessert.
0 calories
0 cholesterol
0 sodium

By the way............. the "U-pick" giveaway gets even better - I received notice that the prize certificate to spend at CSN will be for $60.00 instead of $40.00. (see previous post for giveaway details and to enter) Good luck to all.
I was browsing the CSN housewares store and found these cool kitchen towels with thistles on them! I also spied this really cute orange Rachel Ray saucepan. You could use it for the recipe I gave you :)

Well, I have a few things to go and get done before I dream......

1 comment:

Kwiltsfl said...

Awesome recipe from your dear mother! (but those cookies sure do look good, too.....)