Monday, October 31, 2011

it was a dark and stormy night......

Well, it was dark anyway. It did threaten rain last night, and after the 3 or 4 inches we got the other day it's a bit soggy out there. Today is gloomy and drizzly, perfect zombie weather, but hopefully the rain will abate in time for all the costumed kindlings to trick or treat to their hearts content.  Our candy supply is dwindling though, hmmm wonder how that happened?



I knew I should have bought the candy we didn't like -  LOL - oh well, guess I may have to run out for more.

What is your favorite Halloween candy? Or, maybe the easier question would be, what is your least favorite?

I think the scariest part this Halloween, besides all the zombies, is that the next day brings November already! Yikes!

Tomorrow I also start my new part time employment.
Yes, I will be working and teaching at our local quilt shop, SEW Studio.
They just expanded their retail space and it's fantastic.
I'm really excited for them.
Stop in and say hi if you're in the area.

Happy Halloween and watch out for those zombies, they seem to be everywhere..........and they steal candy!

No comments: