Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Skunk???

Cleaning out a closet this week and can't decide whether or not to keep all the games we have up on the shelf.
Not  electronic or computer based games like PS2 or Xbox, we don't even have any of those...but old fashioned board games.
Games like Scrabble, Yahtzee, Monopoly, Trivial Pursuit, Clue ( it was Col. Mustard)  and do any of you remember Skunk????



That's an oldie but a goody. Actually they all are.... and I don't know that i can part with any of them.
How about Password???? I have the one my parents bought. Maybe it's considered an antique by now LOL
We even have a set of Pickup Sticks!


I was raised in Wisconsin and I guess we always had board games on hand to while away the hours during blizzards and such. Some of these made the move with us when we came to Florida where we don't have to worry about blizzards. (maybe a hurricane now and then).

What's your favorite old fashioned game, and when was the last time you played????
Do you have game night???

Well enough fun and games for now....except don't forget the Sweet Vintage Giveaway is still in progress.....
To be entered to win leave a comment on the previous post (April 9th) you can enter until April 24th.

2 comments:

Jocelyn said...

Wow, we have not played games together in such a long time. We used to play games like Monopoly. I think the last time we played together was when we took a vacation to W.VA. But the kids are grown and they are off doing their own things, so no time for games.

Robin (RsIslandCrafts) said...

I barely remember seeing the game Skunk but have never owned or played it that I can remember. I never want to throw out the kid's old games even when they are missing pieces. I like to save them for craft projects. There are lots of uses for Scrabble tiles. The actual boards for the games can be used to make books or purses. Lots of uses :)