Sunday, August 8, 2010

are 2 heads better than one?

We've all heard the cliché that two heads are better than one. I know I relish insight from another when I am fraught with indecision.   Well.....how about 3 heads???
We just came across one of our pineapple plants in the yard that seems to be bearing fruit based on that cliché!
This plant is growing very near the spot that the lightning hit a couple of months ago. Don't know if that is what prompted this odd 3 headed mutant pineapple but we are watching it's progress and I will update as it continues to grow. I may have to look up some new pineapple recipes! Has anyone else ever grown a multi-headed pineapple???

1 comment:

Pat said...

That is REALLY strange...wonder if we looked it up online if we'd find anyone else has grown such a "mutant" pineapple?