Saturday, August 1, 2009

launched at last


Whew,
I finally got my new redesigned website up and launched. What a job, I guess I didn't realize how many items I have available until I started entering them all into the site, and then had to describe them all, etc.!
It still has some tweaking that needs to be done, but that will be an ongoing process as I add more things. My next job is to open a flicker account, I heard it's quick and easy, I hope so I need to get back into the studio and out from behind the keyboard.
If you go over to my site make sure to check out the "what's new" page from time to time, where I'll be adding bonus downloads for the BFF patterns.
Last Saturday night was girls night out a.k.a. vintage chicks night and it was so nice to get together and stitch and chatter and giggle. A very welcome break.

2 comments:

Linda/Thistledown and Co. said...

Thank you to Peggy for telling me what the name of our giant cactus is that I posted pictures of on the July 1st post.

Mary on Lake Pulaski said...

Great new website!