Monday, August 3, 2009

The art of relaxation

Goodness, I need to pinch myself.
After a few flight delays and a red eye into Wisconsin, I made it here and am discovering I need to relearn the fine art of relaxing. I have been so busy and now I find I have days of relaxing ahead!
How delicious!
I plan to make the most of it enjoying the time with all my family and friends up here.
I came to celebrate my parents birthdays, which are only 8 days apart, and yesterday we had a really fun family gathering that included birthday cake, a rousing game or two of croquet. beanbag toss, beautiful sunny weather, great food, a new group picture and of course relaxing (after the dishes were done).
Early this week I plan to make it to a few of the local quilt shops and have a girl's bowling night with my sister-in-law and her sisters.
That should be good for a laugh! I'll keep you posted.

No comments: