Sunday, February 21, 2016

Need a good dose of quilting?

If you are running low on quilt related inspiration and you're in the great state of Wisconsin.....
Save the date February 27th and take in the Winter Quilt Show .

It's been a while since I have set up as a vendor at a quilt show. In fact I think the last one was Quilt Market in Houston some years back.
My BFF Karen usually came along to shows as my helper, and I'll miss having her here at this show.
We always had so much fun, and even though it's a lot of work, it's worth it.
I'll be doing a lecture/ demo about my Whisperlite material and all of its uses, including some great stash busting string quilt ideas.

My friend Jessie's string quilt
My dear sister-in- law, Lisa has kindly agreed to be my helper this year, along with my dear husband.
I'm excited to be participating, and getting to know more quilters here in Wisconsin after being away so long.
So, show up if you can, on Saturday the 27th, and immerse yourself in all things quilty. I'm sure there will be lots and lots of lovely quilts to see, and plenty of great vendors to shop.
I know I am always creatively invigorated after a good quilt show. Hope to see you there, or if you're not in the area, I hope there is a quilt show somewhere near to you, for you to enjoy.
Get inspired and quilt!

Quilt market Houston Thistledown and Company
Karen and I at Quilt Market Houston

No comments: