Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Loving the green



I know, I know, it's been a week since you heard from me. Believe me I haven't been sitting around eating bonbons (sounds like fun though) I have been working on models to send off to Quilt Market. Here's a glimpse of the projects I made with the bamboo/rayon felt.....



I am so loving working with this new felt, and I love, love, love, this green. Actually I think I have at least 3 tee-shirts this color. LOL
The bamboo felt has a much softer drape to it than the WoolFelt which I also use. The bamboo blend is a very nice alternative for when you want to use something a bit softer. It is also very nice to stitch through. I will definitely be using this again.
Speaking of green, a friend of ours has this super cool VW camper. Don't you love the awning stripe?




Oops ~ a momentary distraction here, there's a bunny hopping outside my office window, he (or she) just jumped up on the window ledge (it's low) . Naturally the camera was out of reach, sorry.

Well, now it's off to make dinner, on the menu tonight are.... chicken & mushroom kabobs on the grill, summer squash, rice and a nice fresh fruit salad for desert, with kiwis....oh yeah...love that green!

No comments: