Wednesday, April 15, 2009

April 15th

Gosh April 15th has come and gone and I popped my tax return in the mail with hours to spare!
Actually I got to the post office around lunch time and beat the crowds LOL
Such is the life of a procrastinator and also why you haven't heard anything from me the last few days. I have also been finishing up yet another in the series of BFF (best friends forever) quilts.
I'll post the update Thursday or Friday for you to see. In the meantime here's a pic of the yellow tabby tree blooming outside the studio. The rain we had the other day has dislodged some of the blooms, but there's still plenty to enjoy. Thanks to everyone that stopped by during the studio tour. It was a lot of fun and I enjoyed taking the tour myself. It was nice to see other studios and to get new ideas for organizing. I will post my progress in trying to organize the rest of my studio from time to time so feel free to pop in again any time. Thanks again and many thanks to our studio tour hostess Marguerita at QuiltNews and her adorable bunny - Bunny.

2 comments:

Ann Ferguson said...

Hi Linda,
Thanks for your comments and folowing my blog. I've just joined your followers too. Florida is a place that really captures my imagination.
Ann.

Lisalou said...

Can't wait to see the new series of BFF! Thanks!