Thursday, June 4, 2009

Darlee's Jar

OMG, Darlee sent me a picture of the project jar she made. I love it ~ and just take a look at her perfect notes to put inside! I like the coffee break note she has all set to go in the jar. I am so happy that she was inspired to make this for herself and thanks for sharing Darlee. If anyone else made a project jar e-mail me a JPEG (400 x 400 or less) and I'll post it.
And Cathi, to answer your question about the quilt pictured in the last post; that's not my migration challenge, that's my Bar Nine pattern but I'm so glad you like it. I'm laughing at the thought that you think I actually started my challenge ~ silly girl.
Ann, I am happy that the Parmesan Potatoes were a hit at your house. I have yet to post the Macs & cheese recipe my friend Marti gave me. Watch for it soon.

No comments: