Friday, May 29, 2009

Parmesan Potatoes

I promised you I would give you the recipe for the Roasted Parmesan Potatoes.
My hubby (and I) really like these and they go so well with just about anything and they are super easy to make. You don't want to take up too much precious quilting time after all. Here you go.....

Ingredients:
2 Tablespoons flour
2 Tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
1/4 teaspoon salt
dash of pepper
new potatoes (4 large or about 6 -7 small)
cut potatoes into 1/2" thick slices (leave the skins on)
2 to 3 Tablespoons melted margarine or butter
1 Tablespoon chopped parsley

Combine the flour, Parmesan, salt and pepper in a plastic bag. Moisten potato slices with water and shake off excess. Drop potatoes a few at a time into bag and shake to coat well.
Pour melted butter into a 9" x 12" x 2" baking dish ( or close to that size)
Place potatoes in the dish in a single layer. Bake at 375 for 45 minutes, turning once (halfway through) Sprinkle with chopped parsley. Serve plain or with sour cream or applesauce.
Let me know how you like them.
Now back to quilting........

3 comments:

cathi said...

OMG--what is this piece of work down at the end of the blog!!! I love it--the colors are great--it draws you in--i love it! Is this migration???? I've changed my plan for migration a bit---now I have to get it done!
cathi

Ann Ferguson said...

Yum! Definitely going to try these. I got fantastic choc chip brownie (my Favourite!) and 5 minute cake in a cup recipes from blogs too.
Thanks Linda - Ann.

Ann Ferguson said...

Hi Linda,Ann again! I tried the pototoes and they were a big hit. My daughter liked them so much, I found her in the kitchen, scraping the bottom of te pan clean of any tiny crumbs left over!