Thursday, February 25, 2010

button-button Thursday...just barely

Where did the day go??? I guess I got too wrapped up in designing the cover sheet for my new pattern and then I decided to clean out a couple of cupboards and then watered my plants and made dinner, blah, blah, blah, all of a sudden it's 11:30!!! Oops - Project Runway is on....I'll be back later.
 Never mind it was a rerun. I just love that show. Can you imagine making a designer piece in ONE day!!! Whipping up a Halloween costume in an evening is one thing but WOW it is amazing what they can do in a day. Both good and bad.
Anyway, during this weeks venture into the fabulous magical button bins I found a great assortment of BIG BROWN BUTTONS!

I would imagine that most of these were from warm wooly coats and toasty knitted cardigan sweaters.
I remember that my mom had a black and white check coat with great big buttons on it.
I found another neat looking site for button acquisitions. It's the Button Drawer 
Itt looks like they have a great selection and there is no minimum order. They even have buttons by the pound! Note to Cathi  - they have yellow buttons by the pound!
Well, it's about to be Friday so I'm going to post this.  Hope you've had a good week and have some plans buttoned up for the weekend.

1 comment:

西雅圖 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.