Thursday, March 25, 2010

Button Thursday - belly button

I have been making - and eating - way too many treats around here lately,
So today's button is my belly button. I embellished it with a fun button of course.

Other button news.....
The Heritage Button show takes place this weekend in Sunnyvale CA , if you happen to be there.
Want a fun button project? Check out this post at Design Sponge. I love this idea.
Want to shop for some unique button accessories? Check out this etsy shop!

I hope to catch up with my blog (and facebook) in the next few days. My parents were here visiting for 10 days and as much as I love to share with you and hear from you, I just didn't want to spend the time on the computer while they were here. I only get to see them twice a year, so we make our visits count!
We did all kinds of fun stuff and I will get some pics up this weekend but tonight we had more guests from out of town over for dinner! 

No comments: